Thursday 22 December 2011

The Results (:

Alhamdulillah ~ (^.^)  I'm already got my PMR's Result and its 3A's , 4B's and a single C .. the A's is Bahasa Melayu , English and Agama ..erghh,Science C ? spoil gila siall..ahah,luckily English I got A ,its unbelieveable and unexpected .. lol ,.jealous much with Atirah,Syaza,Syida and Ashraf ..Syaza and Syida got 7A's (Wow !) , Atirah got 6A's , while Ashraf got it Strike A's (WoWW !) ..hahah,but tak kisah la berapa yang dapat just terima and redha je,.asalkan kita dah usaha and buat yang terbaik..sokey2,SPM ada lagi,hahah..and Mak andak gave me RM30 for 3A's,ahah Mak Uda will give me RM60 ,insyaAllah Mak Ngah will buy an ipod for me !!  Mak Usu will give a present for me..but,I dont know what is it,.My mum and Dad belanja 'A&W' tonight ..Alhamdulillah,ni semua atas my usaha and doa2 my parents,insyaAllah SPM nanti or next time, I'll do my BESTEST  ! Haeng-un (Goodluck) .. Faiz Hwaiting !! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun