Wednesday 14 December 2011

FUCK OFF ! I didn't mean it :(


Heyy..dah lama tak update since balik kampung,.like usual , school holiday for sure,we'll Balik Kampung .. on 13th dec 2011 ,.it was my atuk and my sister's also Taylor Swiftt !! birthday..but I forget to wish her,..however,Mak andak and her husband and also his brother (Danial) bring along a cake ,some pizzas , ayam percik and others from Sungai Besar .. hahah .. yeah ..its quite good for me..lolz ,tiba-tiba..Atirah texted me,and she asked me out on this Saturday..heish..I'm 'pokai' already..and today,dah balik from kampung..recently IM with Ashrafil Taha (Aina's 'husband') and asking about our PMR Result..em,but a bit frustrated cause my crush showed her love to her Boyf ..and they said about "kiss" ..hmm .. how sad.. :((((


No comments:

Post a Comment

Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun