Saturday 24 December 2011

LyshaLicious xD

Heyheyhey .. ahah , Maybe today is the best day ! <3 ., one whole day , I'm chat with Alysha from pukul 3.00 p.m until 2.30 a.m ..wow , mula2 , kitorang chat through Facebook , and dia ada post status pasal "like this,if you want me to judge you,blablabla... " so,I'm like the status ,and dia post kat my wall .. then,she asked me to do that so,she can like it..and , aku ada tanda "Go on a World Tour with me ! <3 " then,she's comment  "JOMM !" ahah,look alike so excited je.. then,aku suruh dia buat twitter ..then,when she'd done , kitorang chat kat situ pula,.and2,dia bagi number phone lol, #sukasuka ..ahah,so,tomorrow dia pergi P.D with her aunty ,untunglah pegi keluar dengan family,aku stay alone duduk rumah je..hemm,and tengah2 malam , she had a problem with her Boyf (Aliff Adzlan) ..hah~ ,well,as usual I'm always being the middleman..Aliff asked me to text Alysha for apologise ..then she replied ,and diorang Sayang antara satu sama lain..hmm,well,actually aku taknak ada crush with her,sebab.well as you know me..I'm easy to be fall in a girl..haishh,..just be a Best Friend je la kot..but,if ada chance dengan Alysha,ahah..I'll go on la,.lol , maybe TAK MUNGKIN ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun Onion Club - Onion Head - Onion-kun